Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Roll 20 Dungeon Tiles

Originally I wanted to use scans of official WotC scans and crop the tiles as required to create .jpeg versions of them for use with Roll20 however after a recent discussion with my local DM peers I've decided not to do that to avoid any copyright infringement issues as its likely treading the border of legality so I decided to create my own digital tiles from scratch. Granted they aren't pretty but they should be functional, and they should fit on the online grid perfectly..







Though personally I find using tiles on Roll20 to be cumbersome unless I've prepared everything in advance; including ALL possible encounters we all got to agree Tiles make it look better. I cant say how good my tiles actually look compared to the official WotC ones but with the lack of support for free Roll20 tiles I hope it helps the community.

I'm planning on expanding from the tiles above these simple floor tiles were the only things I could do quickly with a short amount of time at the office; expect more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment